We are happy to announce that we are accepting guest posts from now on. We welcome well written guest posts to mix things up and bring in fresh new opinions on Analysis Forex.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, please register with the form at the bottom of the page.
The Benefits You Gain
- A couple sentence bio-line at the end of the article explaining who you are with a link back to your website.
- A lot of interesting people reading your article and hopefully a bunch of visitors to your website as well!
Guest Post Guidelines
Articles should be
- Well-written, informative and intriguing.
- Not self-promoting (you can use the bio-line for that)I prefer the article to be at least 400 words (but less is fine if it is well-written).
- related to Forex, Finance, personal finance, investing, managing your money, Business. We prefer articles that address a need for our readers such as a How-To or a Definition or Information-related over personal stories. Please e-mail us with proposed topics if in doubt.
- Include a short author bio with a link back to your website and RSS feed if applicable. We will credit you at the end of the post, indicating that your article is a guest post.
- Include reasonable number of links (1-2) back to your own web site related to the topic discussed within the content, but please do not use this as an opportunity to stuff the article full of keywords. (If you add some relevant links from my site then that’s extra credit!) Adding relevant links to authoritative articles is fine and encouraged (for example, the Wall Street Journal, etc…).
- We retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing and/or substituting links.
- No affiliate links.
- Feel free to include image recommendations with the article. Please only include images that allow for derivatives unless you own the images.
Confident in the quality of your article? Go ahead and click the button below to sign up and publish your articles for approval.